- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
- Twitter is rolling out a new web interface, including an emoji button
The remains of SM UC-61, a World War I German minelaying submarine (also known as a U-boat) is resurfacing on the coast of Wissant near Calais over a century after it was abandoned and scuttled by its 26-sailor crew in 1917 before they surrendered to the French, the BBC reported on Saturday.