- The Seth Rich conspiracy theory needs to end now
- Steve Yzerman named Red Wings GM, leaving Lightning after 9 years
- Calgary Flames scratching James Neal for Game 5
- Gina Rodriguez stars in Netflix’s Someone Great, a comedy about getting through heartbreak
- Amazon is now making its delivery drivers take selfies
The federal government says the results of this week’s spectrum auction — frequencies needed for the next generation of mobile devices — created more competition in Canada’s wireless industry. But some experts and small wireless rivals disagree.