- Trump to Congress: I’ll work with you on infrastructure — if you pass my trade deal
- Can Huawei fight back against its trade ban?
- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
- The crisis of children dying in custody at the border, explained
- RavPower’s 45W USB-C wall charger is almost half off for Verge readers
WhatsApp’s began urging its 1.5 billion or so users to update their apps after a weekend cyberattack. Here’s what you need to know about the company believed to be behind the hack and what you should do now.