- Trump to Congress: I’ll work with you on infrastructure — if you pass my trade deal
- Can Huawei fight back against its trade ban?
- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
- The crisis of children dying in custody at the border, explained
- RavPower’s 45W USB-C wall charger is almost half off for Verge readers
Spyware crafted by a sophisticated group of hackers-for-hire took advantage of a flaw in the popular WhatsApp communications program to remotely hijack dozens of phones, the company said late Monday.