- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
Elon Musk took the stage at the Tesla Design Studio outside Los Angeles on Thursday evening to unveil the company’s fifth production car: a compact SUV called the Model Y.
Musk padded the event with a walk down memory lane, spending over 40 minutes highlighting Tesla’s humble beginnings and its struggles to achieve mass production of its vehicles, before revealing the car.
It was a shorter event than previous ones held by Tesla, but Musk was his usual, giddy self, joking about the naming conventions (Models S, X, 3, and now Y… get it?) and rolling out each of his company’s past vehicles in succession before ending with the new Model Y.
We’ve condensed the event to its best parts, so enjoy!