- Just for Laughs adds Wanda Sykes, Nick Kroll, Fred Armisen to 2019 lineup
- Exclusive: Sen. Tom Udall plans to force a vote to block funding for war with Iran
- Trump to Congress: I’ll work with you on infrastructure — if you pass my trade deal
- Can Huawei fight back against its trade ban?
- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
A law firm found no evidence that members of the World Anti-Doping Agency bullied athletes’ representative Beckie Scott, though it concluded that one member’s comments to her “could be viewed as aggressive, harsh or disrespectful.”