- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
The Facebook livestreaming and subsequent widespread sharing of a mass shooting at two mosques in New Zealand raises questions about social media firms’ abilities and responsibilities to stop their platforms from being used to propagate hate and inspire violence.