- Late Jays great Roy Halladay elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Maple Leafs GM downplays team's slide, says Matthews contract talks progressing
- Christine Sinclair moves closer to history with 178th international goal
- 1st-world problem: Outraged Saints fans sue NFL for do-over after blown call
- NFL to consider making pass interference a reviewable play: sources
A team of UBC researchers is creating a video game where Vancouver students experience the impact of their choices on climate change in a virtual reality setting. They hope to introduce the game into classrooms this fall.