- Machines vs. cashiers: Why shoppers are so divided over self-checkout
- An often-overlooked risk, the science of slips and falls can be life-saving
- Banning Huawei from Canada's 5G networks could be costly for taxpayers
- Canada's Sharpe, Karker finish 1-2 at World Cup ski halfpipe event
- Report: Writer Ned Benson Has Been Brought in to Rewrite the Black Widow Movie
Twitter trolls tried to stoke fears about pipelines and immigration in Canada, according to a CBC/Radio-Canada analysis of 9.6 million tweets from accounts linked to suspected foreign influence campaigns.