- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
- Watch Mike Pence pack 2 big lies about the environment into a single 20-second clip
The Trudeau government will ban single-use plastics in Canada as early as 2021, CBC News has learned, and they could include plastic straws, cotton swabs, drink stirrers, plates, cutlery and balloon sticks.