- Why do all these robots have cartoon eyes?
- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
The quintessential concern of Shakespeare’s Hamlet is moral paralysis. Is what I’m doing meaningful? Does my life have any meaning? In one of the most famous soliloquies of all time, Hamlet considers this question with poetic precision—to be, or not to be?