- In the First Trailer for The Magicians Season 4, a Revolution Is Rising
- Saturday's Best Deals: PlayStation Plus, Anki Toys, Power Tools, Sonos, and More
- NASA Image of Merging Galaxy Clusters Looks Suspiciously Like the USS Enterprise
- Captain Marvel Is Crash Landing Into Disney's California Adventure Park
- Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided by 'Raking'
Yesterday, in Donald Trump’s first press conference following the midterm elections that swept a number of Democrats into Congress Tuesday night, CNN correspondent Jim Acosta had a contentious interaction with the president. Those few seconds have, in the intervening 24 hours, launched a nationwide conversation about doctored video.
“They’re hundreds and hundreds of miles away. That’s not an invasion,” Acosta said, referring to the “caravan” of migrants seeking asylum in the U.S. that Trump had demonized in the run-up to the elections. “I think you should let me run the country, you run CNN. If you did it well, your ratings would be much better,” Trump replied. As Acosta tried to ask another question, a White House intern went to grab…