- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
- Twitter is rolling out a new web interface, including an emoji button
There are so many devices that need to be charged, but not all chargers are created equal — especially when it comes to speed. CES 2019 featured a few exciting announcements for wireless chargers, powerful fast chargers that take advantage of GaN (gallium nitride) to shrink down in size, and even car mounts. To get a better grasp of the evolving charger market, we decided to round up the best new charging gear so you can figure out what your next charging setup should be.
Griffin’s new wireless chargers
Apple’s AirPower is still nowhere to be seen, so Griffin announced a charging dock that could fill in the gap. Its PowerBlock Wireless Fast Charging Pad is a 7.5-watt Qi charger with a spot for both an…