- In the First Trailer for The Magicians Season 4, a Revolution Is Rising
- Saturday's Best Deals: PlayStation Plus, Anki Toys, Power Tools, Sonos, and More
- NASA Image of Merging Galaxy Clusters Looks Suspiciously Like the USS Enterprise
- Captain Marvel Is Crash Landing Into Disney's California Adventure Park
- Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided by 'Raking'
Congratulations to Robyn Denholm, the new chairwoman of Tesla’s board! Denholm got her start at the now-defunct Arthur Andersen, the accounting firm best known for its work shredding Enron’s documents. Andersen’s problems came well after Denholm’s time there; by the time the Enron scandal was underway in 2001, she’d already left and put in time at Toyota and Sun Microsystems. She’s also worked at Juniper Networks, so it’s not like Silicon Valley culture is new to her.
Denholm joined the Tesla board in 2014, but she had just taken a job as CFO at Telstra Corp, an Australian communications company, a month ago. (She was previously chief operating officer for the company.) She’s quitting to take the chairwoman gig. A month ago, Denholm said…