- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
Tesla is now taking preorders on its website for its newly unveiled Model Y, an all-electric crossover SUV and the company’s fifth electric car. The company unveiled the Model Y at an event outside Los Angeles Thursday evening.
The long range Model Y will come first in the fall of 2020, and will have a range of 300 miles, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said. Tesla will also sell an all-wheel-drive dual motor version for $51,000, and a performance version for $60,000— both of which will also be available in fall 2020. The cheaper, standard range version with a range of 230 miles won’t be available until 2021, Musk said, and will sell for $39,000.
You can preorder all versions of the Model Y except the standard range. This follows…