- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
This is the Tesla Model Y, the electric carmaker’s new compact SUV due out in 2020. It has a range of 300 miles, seating for seven, is capable of sprinting from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds, and will start at $39,000. It’s Elon Musk’s fifth car ever to hit the road, and the company’s second attempt at a mass-market electric vehicle.
“It has the functionality of an SUV, but it rides like a sports car,” Musk said.
The Model Y was revealed at a crucial time for Tesla. In its first full year of production, the Model 3 sedan became the best-selling EV in the world in 2018 — and that’s just in North America. But Tesla’s drive to make that many Model 3s nearly killed the company, according to Musk. And there has been speculation that Tesla may…