- Machines vs. cashiers: Why shoppers are so divided over self-checkout
- An often-overlooked risk, the science of slips and falls can be life-saving
- Banning Huawei from Canada's 5G networks could be costly for taxpayers
- Canada's Sharpe, Karker finish 1-2 at World Cup ski halfpipe event
- Report: Writer Ned Benson Has Been Brought in to Rewrite the Black Widow Movie
There is a big debate in the outdoor community about the merits of pre-packaged food. Of course, that’s not to say that anything that comes in a wrapper isn’t edible, but it does tend to flaunt more multisyllabic ingredients than any item you pull from the perimeter of a grocery store.