- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
- Watch Mike Pence pack 2 big lies about the environment into a single 20-second clip
Update June 12th, 11:20AM ET: Despite heavy fog obscuring the view of the launchpad, SpaceX successfully launched and deployed all three RADARSAT spacecraft into orbit this morning. After takeoff, the company also landed the Falcon 9 on the California coast amid the heavy fog.
Original story: This morning, SpaceX is set to launch its sixth Falcon 9 mission of 2019 out of southern California, sending three identical Canadian satellites into orbit. After takeoff, SpaceX will attempt to land its rocket on a landing pad next to the vehicle’s launch site. If successful, it will be the second time SpaceX has landed its vehicle on the California coast.
The trio of satellites going up on today’s flight are part of the RADARSAT Constellation…