- Machines vs. cashiers: Why shoppers are so divided over self-checkout
- An often-overlooked risk, the science of slips and falls can be life-saving
- Banning Huawei from Canada's 5G networks could be costly for taxpayers
- Canada's Sharpe, Karker finish 1-2 at World Cup ski halfpipe event
- Report: Writer Ned Benson Has Been Brought in to Rewrite the Black Widow Movie
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 512GB of internal storage is $1,049, and it comes with a free Galaxy Tab A tablet with purchase for a limited time. This phone, sans bundle, retails for $1,249, though it can usually be found for around $1,100. The 128GB model currently costs $999 bundled with the tablet, though if you need more space for music, movies, and games, paying an extra $50 is a tiny premium that quadruples the amount of storage that you’ll get.
The Note 9 is still a solid value when it comes to hardware. In his review, Verge senior reviews editor Dan Seifert says that the Note 9 “gives the most more of any Note…