- Migrant girl dies in Border Patrol’s custody
- Tenants today are reportedly still paying for a Trump family tax scheme from the 1990s
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup skeleton
- Disney actor Stoney Westmoreland fired after arrest
- Benedict Cumberbatch will star in an HBO movie about Brexit. Here’s why the film is controversial.
Samsung took the wraps off its new Infinity Flex Display device this morning, the first foldable hybrid gadget from the company that transforms from a phone into a tablet. Samsung says it plans to go into mass production for a first run of the device in a “matter of months,” but we don’t really know much of anything about it beyond the brief glimpse we got onstage today. It’s a total mystery what it will cost, and we know very little about how the software will really function and just how many different display orientations it supports.
At a session this afternoon at its developer conference, Samsung did reveal some new information about the planned device, including pixel density, screen size, and aspect ratio in both the folded and…