- Trump to Congress: I’ll work with you on infrastructure — if you pass my trade deal
- Can Huawei fight back against its trade ban?
- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
- The crisis of children dying in custody at the border, explained
- RavPower’s 45W USB-C wall charger is almost half off for Verge readers
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he learned from the FBI that two counties were breached by Russian hackers in the 2016 election, according to CNN. This confirms information included in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report that suggested “at least one” county had been successfully attacked.