- Machines vs. cashiers: Why shoppers are so divided over self-checkout
- An often-overlooked risk, the science of slips and falls can be life-saving
- Banning Huawei from Canada's 5G networks could be costly for taxpayers
- Canada's Sharpe, Karker finish 1-2 at World Cup ski halfpipe event
- Report: Writer Ned Benson Has Been Brought in to Rewrite the Black Widow Movie
If you’ve ever booked a flight with an airline like Air Canada or WestJet, you might have been offered a chance to pay money to “offset” the carbon emissions from your flight. But what exactly does that mean? Is it worthwhile? And how do you choose? Here’s a closer look.