- Leica censored in China for ad that dramatizes the Tiananmen Square protests
- Schools keep teaching slavery and civil rights history in ways that traumatize black students
- They survived Columbine. Then came Sandy Hook. And Parkland.
- The Mueller report’s biggest mystery
- The Seth Rich conspiracy theory needs to end now
A new study suggests that the Echinococcus multilocularis tapeworm that was initially confined to Western Canada has now spread to southern Ontario, posing a risk to dogs and their owners.