- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
Executives from a pair of Canadian oilsands companies extolled the virtues of a carbon tax this week at CERAWeek, a conference sometimes dubbed the Super Bowl of the global energy sector.