- Hyperloop startup Arrivo is shutting down as workers are laid off
- Ryan Gosling comes to D.C. to promote one of his many roles: Humanitarian
- The Top 10 Deals of December 14, 2018
- A Passing Comet Will Be Visible to the Naked Eye This Weekend
- Report: Johnson & Johnson Knew About Asbestos in Its Baby Powder Products for Decades
American trucking startup Nikola Motor Company hasn’t been around for very long, but it just announced a third version of its hydrogen-electric semi geared at the European, Asian, and Australian markets. Dubbed the Nikola Tre, the new truck has a much different look from its two North American predecessors, but still promises to deliver similar specs.
The Tre will use a hydrogen fuel cell to power electric motors that generate up to 1,000 horsepower, and it also offers torque vectoring. It will be able to travel between 500 and 1,200 kilometers on a single tank (about 310 to 750 miles) depending on how it’s configured, and can be refueled from empty in about 20 minutes. The truck will also be fitted with sensors that will enable full…