- The big snubs and surprises from the Oscar nominations
- The LA teachers strike may be over. Here’s the tentative deal.
- Drone sighting briefly halts flights to Newark International Airport
- AOC’s latest curved gaming monitors offer the important features at an appealing price
- Late Jays great Roy Halladay elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
The federal government has adopted strict new regulations to govern the use of drones in Canadian airspace — prohibiting them from flying near airports and emergency scenes and ensuring that those operating them aren’t drunk or high on drugs.