- Machines vs. cashiers: Why shoppers are so divided over self-checkout
- An often-overlooked risk, the science of slips and falls can be life-saving
- Banning Huawei from Canada's 5G networks could be costly for taxpayers
- Canada's Sharpe, Karker finish 1-2 at World Cup ski halfpipe event
- Report: Writer Ned Benson Has Been Brought in to Rewrite the Black Widow Movie
Microsoft has started teasing what is likely to be its HoloLens 2 launch at Mobile World Congress later this month. Alex Kipman, Microsoft’s technical fellow and HoloLens creator, has published a 42-second video teaser for the company’s press event on February 24th. The video is very cryptic, but it does show what appears to be a processor and possibly some carbon fiber hints.
Microsoft is holding its press event on February 24th at 5PM CET (11AM ET), and CEO Satya Nadella, technical fellow Alex Kipman, and CVP Julia White will all be in attendance. Microsoft has been working on its next-generation HoloLens headset for quite some time now. Codenamed Sydney, the headset is expected to include an improved field of view, and be more…