- In the First Trailer for The Magicians Season 4, a Revolution Is Rising
- Saturday's Best Deals: PlayStation Plus, Anki Toys, Power Tools, Sonos, and More
- NASA Image of Merging Galaxy Clusters Looks Suspiciously Like the USS Enterprise
- Captain Marvel Is Crash Landing Into Disney's California Adventure Park
- Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided by 'Raking'
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen died today at 65. Allen said earlier this month that he was being treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Paul’s sister, Jody Allen, wrote a statement on his family’s behalf:
“My brother was a remarkable individual on every level. While most knew Paul Allen as a technologist and philanthropist, for us he was a much loved brother and uncle, and an exceptional friend.
Paul’s family and friends were blessed to experience his wit, warmth, his generosity and deep concern. For all the demands on his schedule, there was always time for family and friends. At this time of loss and grief for us – and so many others – we are profoundly grateful for the care and concern he demonstrated every day.”