- Trump to Congress: I’ll work with you on infrastructure — if you pass my trade deal
- Can Huawei fight back against its trade ban?
- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
- The crisis of children dying in custody at the border, explained
- RavPower’s 45W USB-C wall charger is almost half off for Verge readers
Canada’s telecom regulator has joined angry customers in questioning the growing number of fees that wireless providers charge when people call customer service to make changes to their account.