- CFL, players rubber stamp 3-year collective bargaining agreement
- The crisis of children dying in custody at the border, explained
- RavPower’s 45W USB-C wall charger is almost half off for Verge readers
- Michael Jordan’s Jumpman invades Fortnite
- Recode Daily: Crowdpac was a Kickstarter for political candidates. Now it’s out of business.
With Facebook under fire on multiple fronts, Mark Zuckerberg is in Paris to show that his social media giant is working hard to limit violent extremism and hate speech shared online.