- In the First Trailer for The Magicians Season 4, a Revolution Is Rising
- Saturday's Best Deals: PlayStation Plus, Anki Toys, Power Tools, Sonos, and More
- NASA Image of Merging Galaxy Clusters Looks Suspiciously Like the USS Enterprise
- Captain Marvel Is Crash Landing Into Disney's California Adventure Park
- Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided by 'Raking'
A federal judge from Montana has blocked construction of the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline. US District Judge Brian Morris said that the Trump administration’s 2017 decision to move forward with the project disregarded “inconvenient factual determinations” about the 1,184-mile-long pipeline’s impact on the climate made under Obama. Construction of the $8 billion project, which was due to begin as early as next year, is now halted until the State Department completes a supplemental environmental review.
In late 2015, President Barack Obama rejected the pipeline, saying it would undercut America’s leadership in the fight against climate change. But President Trump reversed the decision shortly after being sworn in. Under Trump,…