- For San Diego Comic-Con weekend, it’s time to re-watch Galaxy Quest
- How Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob meme toys were birthed by the internet
- 25 years on, infamous O Canada performance remains part of CFL folklore
- 'We're not completely back:' Andre De Grasse working to catch elite runners
- Vincent Riendeau gives Canada another Olympic spot in men's 10m platform
A Japanese spacecraft landed on a distant asteroid on Thursday and collected underground samples that scientists hope will provide clues to the origin of the solar system billions of years ago, Japan’s space agency said.