- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
- Watch Mike Pence pack 2 big lies about the environment into a single 20-second clip
A new report from The Citizen Lab at the University of Toronto says manufacturers and users of so-called stalkerware apps are potentially breaking a variety of laws, but so far police and prosecutors have turned a blind eye.