- Migrant girl dies in Border Patrol’s custody
- Tenants today are reportedly still paying for a Trump family tax scheme from the 1990s
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup skeleton
- Disney actor Stoney Westmoreland fired after arrest
- Benedict Cumberbatch will star in an HBO movie about Brexit. Here’s why the film is controversial.
A team of doctors in Brazil have announced a medical first that could someday help countless women unable to have children because of a damaged or absent uterus. In a case report published Tuesday in the Lancet, they claim to have successfully helped a woman give birth using a transplanted uterus from a deceased donor.