- Recode Daily: Crowdpac was a Kickstarter for political candidates. Now it’s out of business.
- London Underground to start tracking all phones using Wi-Fi starting in July
- How to wipe your Android phone before selling or trading it in
- What the FERC? How one federal agency is quietly shaping climate policy.
- Ford’s vision for package delivery is a robot that folds up into the back of a self-driving car
Would you wear jeans made out of hemp? Experts in the fashion industry say that using a greater variety of materials to make clothes is crucial to reducing their environmental impact.