- Vox Sentences: Trump bets on sanctions
- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
Toronto Raptors fans may have awoken a sleeping giant when some cheered at the Achilles tendon injury suffered by Golden State forward Kevin Durant during Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Monday night. And while other fans recognized the seriousness of the injury and began chanting Durant’s name, the damage was already done.