- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
Health Canada is starting to publish the clinical trial data used to approve pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices. This was information the department used to release only selectively to researchers. Health Canada says it’s responding to 2014 transparency legislation known as Vanessa’s Law.