- Trump’s latest tweets are about silencing women of color in Congress
- Microsoft to allow Alexa to integrate further into Windows 10
- Alienware co-founder leaves Dell to become AMD’s chief gaming architect
- Microsoft’s Surface Headphones drop to $190 for Amazon Prime Day
- Trump’s racist Twitter tirade about “the Squad,” explained
Soon after Mike Schroepfer was promoted to Facebook CTO, he began recruiting top neural network researchers to build up the company’s AI capabilities. At the time, he and CEO Mark Zuckerberg wanted to use machine learning to focus on areas like facial recognition, targeted ads, language translation, and chatbots.