- Schools keep teaching slavery and civil rights history in ways that traumatize black students
- They survived Columbine. Then came Sandy Hook. And Parkland.
- The Mueller report’s biggest mystery
- The Seth Rich conspiracy theory needs to end now
- Steve Yzerman named Red Wings GM, leaving Lightning after 9 years
“Something big is coming to the Pixel universe,” reads a new teaser on the Google Store, offering a strong hint that the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL phones are set for an announcement at the company’s I/O 2019 keynote on May 7th.
Details about both have leaked over the last few months (even on Google’s own website), with Google expected to introduce the pair of devices at a lower price point than the flagship Pixel 3 and 3 XL that were launched last year. The 3a line will reportedly offer the same camera performance, which has become Google’s signature strength, but make downgrades elsewhere including build (these are rumored to be plastic-backed phones), screen resolution, and processing power.
The Google Store page’s “help is on the…