- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
Google’s third-party iOS keyboard, Gboard, now supports Google Translate. The feature has been available in the Android version of the keyboard since 2017, and can be accessed either by tapping on the Google Translate icon in the suggestion bar, or via the Google button.
The update’s patch notes say that “all the languages supported by Google Translate” are available, which at the time of writing includes 103 languages. You can either select between these languages manually, or have the software attempt to detect it automatically.
Gboard’s last major iOS update added haptic feedback for the keyboard; another feature that’s not available with the built-in iOS keyboard. Meanwhile, its Android version was recently updated with support for b…