- Late Jays great Roy Halladay elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Maple Leafs GM downplays team's slide, says Matthews contract talks progressing
- Christine Sinclair moves closer to history with 178th international goal
- 1st-world problem: Outraged Saints fans sue NFL for do-over after blown call
- NFL to consider making pass interference a reviewable play: sources
Powered by sophisticated artificial intelligence, the smart speakers of the future won’t be the Amazon Echo and Google Home we know today. They’ll be powerful prediction machines that do product research for you — and that means marketers will have to adapt their sales tactics.