- Vox Sentences: Trump bets on sanctions
- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
Big Tech has become a big target on Capitol Hill. The shots have come recently not just from U.S. President Donald Trump and his Republican compatriots, but also from the likes of Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren and disillusioned liberals.