- Migrant girl dies in Border Patrol’s custody
- Tenants today are reportedly still paying for a Trump family tax scheme from the 1990s
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup skeleton
- Disney actor Stoney Westmoreland fired after arrest
- Benedict Cumberbatch will star in an HBO movie about Brexit. Here’s why the film is controversial.
Fortnite is a game that just won’t stop. In addition to announcing a brand-new creative mode this week, a new Epic Games store, and the start of season seven, the developers behind the battle royale game announced “The Block” today at The Game Awards, an area of the battle royale island that will highlight some of the best creations made by players in the new creative mode. You can load Fortnite right now and see it yourself at the Risky Reels location, which has been cleared to make space for the new addition.
Fortnite is ending the season with a bang. After weeks of teasing a winter storm, a creative mode that promises to make Fortnite the next Minecraft, and a store that may be the first real competitor to Steam, we’ve got one more…