- Migrant girl dies in Border Patrol’s custody
- Tenants today are reportedly still paying for a Trump family tax scheme from the 1990s
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup skeleton
- Disney actor Stoney Westmoreland fired after arrest
- Benedict Cumberbatch will star in an HBO movie about Brexit. Here’s why the film is controversial.
Facebook is testing a new feature that allows merchants to more efficiently sell items on a live stream. When a seller demonstrates items on their stream, customers might see a screenshot button that lets them take photos of items they want to buy and message the merchant directly. The merchant can then send payment requests through Messenger to streamline the process.
The feature is currently being tested in Thailand, where a community of independent sellers have recently taken to Facebook Live to sell a variety of products, from cosmetics to handbags and other fashion items. Merchants would schedule regular streams to showcase new products and model them to would-be buyers, or offer special incentives for free items if…