- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
- Watch Mike Pence pack 2 big lies about the environment into a single 20-second clip
Google decided to jump ahead of leakers today and post a very early photo of the Pixel 4. It’s a basic shot, just showing the back of the phone, but there’s a lot we can tell just by looking at it: it confirms this will be the first Pixel with dual rear cameras, it confirms that Google is significantly changing the Pixel’s design language, and it offers a handful of other details about what to expect from the phone.
Here’s what we can see so far.
Let’s start with the biggest one: there are two cameras very clearly positioned in the middle of that bulbous square popping out of the back of the phone. Google has made a point in recent years of differentiating the Pixel by sticking with a single rear camera, yet still managing…