- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
- Twitter is rolling out a new web interface, including an emoji button
CES offers a glimpse of what’s to come in technology, but the futuristic showcase in Las Vegas also has the positive side effect of knocking down prices on a few products that are currently available. And with the Super Bowl on the horizon, expect to see more deals in the realm of home entertainment soon. We’ve looked closely to find a few that are worth checking out.
The Polk Command soundbar with wireless subwoofer (Alexa built in) is $249 on Amazon starting on January 13th (usually $299). In our review, Dieter Bohn was left more impressed by the Alexa integration than the sound performance, though it will work just fine for most, and it costs less than the Sonos Beam…