- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
- Twitter is rolling out a new web interface, including an emoji button
There is increasing evidence that China is on the verge of becoming the globe’s technology superpower. But a struggle for supremacy between the U.S. and China could mean Canada won’t get the coolest tech.