- Netflix’s re-translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion is drawing backlash for queer erasure
- Google warns its employees that Pride protests are against the company’s code of conduct
- Apple doubles planned Seattle expansion to 2,000 employees
- Gigi Hadid wants to rewrite copyright law around her Instagram account
- Watch Mike Pence pack 2 big lies about the environment into a single 20-second clip
The CFL and its Players’ Association on Wednesday confirmed a three-year collective bargaining agreement with a joint new release, carrying the league through 2021. A memorandum of agreement was signed Saturday, one day before training camp.