- Robots will deliver food and drinks to George Mason University students
- ‘Flexgate’ might be Apple’s next MacBook Pro problem
- Jan Morris carried marmalade up Everest and came out as trans in the ’70s. Her diary is a joy.
- It isn’t just the Covington Catholic students — MAGA hats are a teen trend
- Twitter is rolling out a new web interface, including an emoji button
In early December, Boing Boing published a piece about an e-scooter “conversion kit,” a $30 hotwiring option for users who were, in theory, able purchase any number of Bird electric scooters collecting dust at city impound lots. This apparently didn’t sit well with Bird, which promptly issued a “notice of claimed…