- Late Jays great Roy Halladay elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Maple Leafs GM downplays team's slide, says Matthews contract talks progressing
- Christine Sinclair moves closer to history with 178th international goal
- 1st-world problem: Outraged Saints fans sue NFL for do-over after blown call
- NFL to consider making pass interference a reviewable play: sources
Apple’s long-delayed AirPower wireless charging mat might finally be in production, if rumors are to believed. Word comes via a tweet from ChargerLAB (via MacRumors), which says that it’s learned from a “credible source” that Apple has begun manufacturing the long-delayed wireless charging mat.
If true, it could mean that the long-overdue product could finally reach the hands of consumers before too much longer. Apple announced in September 2017, that it was introducing wireless charging capabilities in with the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, and gave a preview for its own wireless charging mat that would not only charge the iPhone, but its Apple Watch and AirPods. At the time, Apple didn’t announce a price — only that it was expected to be…